How long is the Manufacturer’s Warranty?
The warranty is 1 year from the date of purchase.
What is not covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty?
- Burned voice coils from overheating or DC voltage.
- Broken speaker baskets.
- Broken or creased cones due to abuse or other physical damage.
- Damaged dust caps.
- Broken diaphragms from low frequency.
- Previously reconed speakers.
- Broken speaker terminals.
- Complete speaker destruction.
- Any Physical Damage from Misuse
- Fire damage, water damage, lightning strikes or other ‘Acts of God’.
- Excessive excursion causing damage to voice coil former, damage to cone or spider/suspension, damage to diaphragms from contacting the phase plug.
- Return shipping costs for speakers found to be functioning properly.
- Shipping costs to send the speakers for warranty review.
- Speakers returned without prior authorization.